Please read the Terms carefully before using the Website. By continuing to use this Website you will be representing your consent to these Terms.
- The Website is owned and operated by Made Human LLC (“we” and “us”)
- Made Human is a private company registered in Wilmington, Delaware and headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
Our Privacy and Cookie Policies
About our Website
We may change our Website from time to time; including changes to the content.
- We do our utmost to ensure the content on our site is current and accurate, but please note that:
- Any of the content on the Website may be out of date at any given time. We have no obligation to update it; and
- We do not guarantee that the Website, or any content on it, will be accurate, up-to-date, complete or free from errors or omissions.
Access to our Website
- No payment is required to access and use our Website.
- We do not guarantee that our Website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted.
- Access to our Website is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of it without advising you.
- We will not be liable to you if for any reason our Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Intellectual property rights
The content of this Website, including documents, images and graphics, is protected under worldwide copyright and trademark laws. Made Human authorizes you to copy, download or print the content only for personal, non-commercial use; provided that
- All copyright and other proprietary notices contained herein shall be retained
- The content shall not be modified in any way
- Such use shall not constitute an infringement of the rights of Made Human or any third parties (including, without limitation, defamation, or infringement of the right of privacy, or right of publicity).
Any other use of the content, including without limitation, the use on an internal network or on another website is prohibited.
Except as expressly provided above, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license or right under any patent, trademark or copyright of Made Human or any third party.
Limitation of our liability
- Nothing in these terms excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, or our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by law.
- To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all implied or express conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our Website or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- Use of, or inability to use, our Website
- Use of or reliance on any content displayed on our Website
- We have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our sites or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website to which it is linked.
- We do not guarantee that our Website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
- You should always use your own virus protection software.
- You must not misuse our Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
Linking to our Website
- You may link to our home page, if you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage or take advantage of our reputation.
- Please do not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link to our Website on any website that is not owned by you.
- Our Website must not be framed on any other site.
- We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We may make changes to these terms
We may revise these terms by amending this page, so we recommend that you revisit this page from time to time to note any changes we made.